After sending off a quick email inviting others to oppose the seal hunt, I received a barrage of various viewpoints on the issue. Some argued against my anti-seal hunt stance while others agreed with me and it made me realize just how fiery and complicated this issue is. I looked at the facts and decided to be “anti” seal hunt, however, at the same time, I do understand the viewpoints of those who are for it. It’s a tricky issue and while I don’t plan on changing my opinion, I think I will focus my attention on beliefs that I feel more strongly about, like:
1. Marriage is a right that should be awarded to all consenting adults; regardless of sexual orientation.
2.The Pope is a dumbass who lives in a “magical land” where condoms cause AIDS, homos are evil, abstinence is realistic for everybody, you’re nobody until you’re married, women should stay at home and that and that as a rich old man in a fish hat, he can therefore tell millions of poor people how to live their lives.
3. Global warming is real as is human overpopulation and steps to remedy these situations should have been taken yesterday!
4. All dogs and cats should be spayed and neutered, as well as loved and treated well by their owners.
5.Human interference in wildlife, though activities such as the exotic pet trade, hunting, poaching, etc. needs to stop
6.The government has an ass-backwards approach to issues like the environment, crime and animal welfare.
7. The arts should be given more funding and respect by the Canadian government
8. If a movie was done right the first time-*cough Karate Kid!*-then there should be no half-baked attempts at remaking it. (There are only a few exceptions to this rule)
9. The impending Limp Bizkit reunion is a sure sign of the apocolypse
and lastly 10. This is the best commercial ever made! Period. LOL
The blond boy is a loooo-sah!