1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, well except for my middle name, which was dedicated to my paternal grandmother, who never complains, can whip up a mean pie, goes to church every Sunday and knits tea cozies. (We’re obviously very different, but 1 out of 3 ain’t bad!)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Sunday while I was in the throes of excruciating jaw pain! This was before I was visited by the codeine fairy! (ie. Robax platinum)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Meh! Its a bit big, but o.k. When I put some effort into it, I actually can create some nice calligraphy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Being a veggie -but not dedicated enough to be vegan- I would have to say cheese!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, they have fur, poop outside and obsessively chase laser pointers. Oh you mean, children! No, just pets. (I hate saying “just”, because they mean so much to me and my hubby!)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Perhaps, but I’d probably think I’m weird and have too many animals! LOL
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Pfft! What do you think? *rolls eyes*
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no! Being tied up by your ankles and thrown off a bridge just does not sit well with me! (I would like to go hang gliding though)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I really like Golden Grahams and Sugar Crisp. Does anyone remember “Oh’s“?Those were great too!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nah! Too lazy!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Candy cane! LOVE that stuff!
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their handshake, followed by eye contact and how good their dental hygiene is. I can’t stand nasty teeth and/or bad breath!
14. RED OR PINK?
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My breasts-Nice shape but too small. Ah well, at least I don’t get back pain and they don’t ‘hang out ‘ on my lap when I’m not wearing a bra!
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My aunt and maternal grandmother. I’d love to sit and have tea with them, now that I’m grown up. They were cool ladies!
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
They don’t have to, but its nice to get to know other bloggerites!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants and shoes. I’m also wearing my way-cool cherry print socks!
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
“Paralyzed” by some band on the radio.(Finger 11, I guess it is) Its not very interesting.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple or black
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cinammon candles, baked goods, coffee, books (yes, they have a smell. Or maybe I should just stop buying them used. LOL)
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband, he was complaining about the lack of printer toner in our home. (Honey-next time, tell me we’re out and I’ll go buy some..m’kay? Wuv you!)
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course! 😉
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I’m not a big sports person, but I do occasionally like to watch boxing and women’s tennis.
25. HAIR COLOR?
26. EYE COLOR?
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Potato salad! I don’t know what it is, but that stuff is like ambrosia! Maybe because it reminds me of summer.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I could make a bad joke about ‘happy endings’ here but I won’t! LOL. I like scary movies. My horror library will one day indeed be a library!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Vicky Christina Barcelona-Super, sexy, Spanish spiciness! It wasn’t bad!
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER! For the love of God, SUMMER!
32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses. (Low on slobber and tongue, followed by a swat on the bum!)
34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Someone who is obviously no fun! 😛
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
“Dominion” by Bentley Little. Its sheer craziness, but entertaining nonetheless! Read it!
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
An orange kitty, just like my Pumpkin. (She’s starting to look like a pumpkin too, maybe we should get her a kitty treadmill!)
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn’t watch TV last night. I played “Fable 2“, ran out for grocceries and then went to bed. My life is très exciting!
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Greece, but I’d like to go even farther than that someday!
40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN
Right here, in Ottawa, Canada. I’m still here too, the snow has trapped me here and I can’t escape! LOL
So that’s it, feel free to post this meme with your own super special answers even if I don’t tag you.:)