I got this meme from Calvin and just had to do it just to prove to you all that even though I may not be sunshine and rainbows all the time, the following items definitely make me happier.
1. Most loved food: Key lime pie, goat cheese salad, snowballs and caramel tempeh. (But not all at once, LOL) Oh and have you ever tried Hong Kong style buns? Hmmm..
2. Most loved person: My mom, followed by my hubby. Without them, I would be even crazier! (If that’s possible!)
3. Most loved job: I hate retail, but for some reason, my favorite job was working in an antique consignment shop. Lots of neat stuff which you get first crack at and you get final say as to what will be sold in the store! Mwahahah!
4. Most loved city: Halifax, Nova Scotia. Great views, nice people, Scottish-type culture.
6. Most loved web site: Again, hard to pick just one! One of my recent favs is Foodwishes.com
7. Most loved TV program: Dead Like Me-Without a doubt! I am so much like Millie (Georgia), personality wise, its scary! But you know something is wrong with the world when great shows like that are cancelled and “Paris Hilton’s New BFF” are on instead. Argh! Third Rock from the Sun, Buffy, Dexter and Kids in the Hall (One skit featured below) are awesome too!
8. Most loved movie: The Dark Crystal-Such an entertaining and creative movie. Jim Henson was one of the greatest humans to ever live!
9. Most loved artist: John William Waterhouse. He created the most beautiful paintings of women in Greek and Celtic myths.
10. Most loved book: Death of Ivan Ilych is a great novel. Tolstoy reflects human emotion and the joys and sorrows of life so well.
11. Most loved shop: The clothing consignment boutiques near my house. Chapters and Book Market are other places that I love. (Even though one of them is an evil box store!)
12. Most loved organization: Sierra Club and IFAW. In a world ridden with apathy towards the environment and animal welfare, these groups work hard to protect our animal friends and delay our greedy self destruction as long as possible. There is another organization where you can buy a section of forest and it protects that area from being cleared for development. But I forget the name.
13. Most loved historical event: The publication of Charles Darwin’s “On the Origin of Species” in 1859. Inspired more people to accept evolution as opposed to creationism as an explanation for our existence and the world around us.
14. Most loved sport: I’m not really into sports, but I do enjoy archery and horseback riding.
15. Most loved piece of technology: My i-pod
16. Most loved annual event: Summer. Sun, sand and swimming! What’s not to love?