I wasn’t going to do the “hate” meme, figuring I complain enough, but what the hell? Bitchin’ is fun! 😉
1. Most hated food. Quiche! Bla! I am not a fan of egg-y type foods, and this dish made me throw up repeatedly when I was five, so its definitely not one of my favs.
2. Most hated person. There are so many! It’s a tie between Stephen Harper, George Bush and this chick.
3. Most hated job. When I worked as a “caregiver” in the hospitals. Actually, I was more of a “babysitter” for the crazies, senior citizens and the “confused” post-brain surgery patients. I met some lovely people on that job, but unfortunately most of that experience consisted of being verbally abused for 8 hours straight and/or almost falling asleep from boredom.
4. Most hated city. Windsor, Ontario. Hate is a strong word-Maybe I don’t “hate” it, but there is really nothing to do there, unless you’re A) Avidly into Bingo or B) An American teenager who just turned 19 and wants to go drink and gamble legally. But one of my closest friends lives there, so I’m hoping to go back there again soon, just so I can see him.
6. Most hated web site. Any evangelical/very right-wing/ hate site. The morons that run those sites need to rule themselves out of the gene pool, like now! But some of them can be very amusing. (ie. Has anyone been on Kirk Cameron’s website? Comedic gold!)
7. Most hated TV program. As mentioned earlier, that mind numbing Paris Hilton show, America’s Next top Model, American Idol, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (painfully unfunny), The Hills, Hannah Montana, FOX News, The View..I could go on and on.
8. Most hated British politician. Frig, I dunno. Blair wasn’t one of my favs or one of my relatives favorites (Who live in the UK) either.
9. Most hated artist. I don’t really hate any, though I don’t like the ones whose work’s main purpose is to shock and that’s it.
10. Most hated book.
12. Most hated organization. Again-Anything very right wing and conservative. The Catholic Church with its crazy fish hat leader sickens me as well.
13. Most hated historical event. Witch hunts/burnings/Slavery/Clear cutting of the rainforest (which is ongoing), annihilation of entire wild species (ie. Dodo) People have been doing such crazy and stupid things for so long, its hard to single out one event.
14. Most hated sport. Curling! Zzzzzz
15. Most hated piece of technology. SUV’s and Hummers
16. Most hated annual event. Christmas and winter in general! Both got old awhile ago.
17. Most hated daily task. To quote Coyote: “Waking up in the morning and hauling my ass out of bed.”
18. Most hated comedian. Carlos Mencia and Kathy Griffin. Both loud and not funny. Carlos is racist and offensive as well.