O.k I know its really late, but if any of my friends and family are still struggling with what to get me for Christmas and my birthday (Dec.30!), I have the following suggestions from Etsy. For everyone else, I hope they provide some shopping ideas for the people on your list. Being greedy is fun with cool shopping sites like these!
1. Cicada Wings Shirt-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36828348
2. Red Choli shirt-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32275730
3. Steampunk Necklace-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33784466
4. Fairy Necklace-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28379858
6. When I want to wear my t-shirts but still stay warm-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35843309&ref=sr_gallery_10&&ga_search_query=gloves&ga_search_type=&ga_page=9&includes=tags&includes=title
7. Fleece blanket/throw for our living room couch-Because our dog ATE a large hole in our last blanket!
Note-I’m not commited to this design or anything and am really just looking for a dark coloured, comfy blanket to hide under when I’m watching TV.
8. Hypoallergenic Soap and Perfume-Many soaps and perfumes make my skin itchy and rashy, so I would appreciate some stuff that is less harsh. Like this stuff-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37033060&ref=sr_gallery_1&&ga_search_query=hypoallergenic+soap&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes=tags&includes=title
Beauty products that are not tested on animals or made from their carcasses are also fantastic and ethical gift ideas!
AND an Extra-special suggestion for the geek on your list- A Star Wars shower curtain!:
My brother used to have this exact same pattern on his bed blanket when were were little and it is too awesome! (Shut up, it is!)